Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ride one mile on a hippity-hop

I am watching Friends, as I most always do. The episode I am watching is the one where everyone turns 30. Phoebe had a list of things she wanted to do before she was 30 and I thought it was a good idea. Of course, I may opt out of her ideas (riding a mile on a hippity-hop or going to sniper school), but mine should be good enough.
(listed in no particular order)
1. Get married to Micah
2. Get a PsyD!
3. Get a job
4. Pay off 1/4 of my student debt
5. Get out of the country for some reason or another (I have Europe Through the Backdoor on my bookshelf. I should make some use of it!)
6. Go to OMSI
7. Go to Crater Lake
8. Go on a Honeymoon :)
9. Buy my first car--i.e. the first one I will buy for myself
10. See the Atlantic Ocean
11. Learn to play chess
12. to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment